“Retirement is waking up in the morning with nothing to do and by bedtime having done only half of it” – Unknown
Planning for retirement has become more complex each and every year. The dramatic swings in the markets and the impact those swings have had on 401(k)s, IRAs, brokerage accounts, stock options, etc. have caused many people to simply freeze. Life expectancy continues to grow longer, tax laws continue to change, investment and insurance products continue to adjust to the changing global landscape, and with so many moving parts, one can become quickly overwhelmed and choose to ignore rather than plan for their future.
Our role is to create the plan for you and help eliminate your anxiety and uncertainty, and answer the questions that can come along with planning for your financial future. We partner with you and provide answers to the following questions during your financial journey:
- When would you like to retire and what will your financial need be in retirement?
- How much will you need to save to meet your needs and achieve your goals?
- What investment vehicles should you utilize to build your nest egg?
- Are you building your nest egg in a tax efficient manner?
- How often should you evaluate and monitor your needs, your timing, growth of your portfolio, and the investments used to build that portfolio?
Wealth Distribution & Preservation
- What is the proper allocation for your post retirement portfolio?
- What is the most tax efficient way to distribute income?
- Is your distribution rate sustainable and how should it be adjusted in a market downturn?
- Does a shift to an income guarantee product make sense for you?
- Has your estate been properly positioned to efficiently distribute your assets to your heirs?
- Will your estate transfer in a tax efficient manner?
- Who will be working with your heirs to ensure your legacy is properly managed?